Whether you're celebrating Valentines Day with a significant other or embracing the Hallmark holiday with a "Galentine's Day" party, February 14th is a fun excuse to celebrate the people around you!
Sure, Valentines Day can be cheesy and overdone by some, but at the end of the day, it's a holiday dedicated to love and the ones you love most!
Speaking of love, have you thought of what you're getting your loved one for Valentines Day? If you've seen my Instagram lately, you know I am partnering with JORD Watches to give away a $100 gift card! To enter, click here! No one on your shopping list this V-Day? Treat yo self! Just by entering you get 10% off their site towards a cool new timepiece!
Before I share some Valentines Day activities, let me fill you in on why I love these JORD Watches.
The Fieldcrest Wood JORD Watch is the watch I was gifted and I am in love! It is simple and sleek, which is how I like my accessories. Their watches are incredibly light weight, so you can wear it everyday. The best part? You can get them engraved! I love the personal touch and ability to share something special with your special someone. Since the engraving is on the back, it is like a little secret between you and the one you love.
Now that you have your gift for your Valentine, what are you going to do to celebrate?
Below are 10 Valentine's Day/Night ideas you can do with anyone, no matter what your relationship status!
- Whip something up at cooking class! Check out Sur La Tab, William Sonoma or Whole Foods - such a fun activity to do any time of year!
- Get a hot chocolate and take a walk - Around your neighborhood, the park, the zoo or if you're lucky, the beach!
- Go to the movies and smuggle in your favorite snack - Can you say Potbelly's milkshake?
- Take a wine and painting class - Those masterpieces always turn out GREAT...after a bottle of wine. Ha!
- Go bowling - While this requires a bit more coordination, I love a good activity where you can socialize without any pressure.
- Find a fondue restaurant to go to - Everyone loves dips and fondue, right?!
- Sing karaoke - Another fun activity! Belt out your favorite song with no shame. Hello, Kelly Clarkson!
- Go to a piano bar - Listen to fun music and enjoy a cocktail.
- Get tickets to a stand-up comedy show - Everyone loves a good laugh!
- Play tourist in your own town - Go to a museum, local landmarks, a famous restaurant, or anything you'd recommend to someone visiting your town for the first time.
Check out my JORD top picks below for the men or women in your life!