Can you believe that July is coming to an end? With August right around the corner, I am trying my best to squeeze as much summer in as I can. For me that means indulging in my favorite summer activity - dining in the summer air! Before that cold weather hits I am making sure I hit up my favorite rooftops and patios while I still have time.
Today I thought I'd be fun to share a couple restaurants in Chicago that I enjoy during the summer months. I would love to hear what your favorites are too! Comment on this post or on my most recent instagram (@lakeandluxurychi) to share!
- Left Coast: Super healthy food & smoothies, plus the vibe is laid back and the decor is amazing. They have two locations- one in Lakeview (Lincoln Ave) and one in River North (Wells)
- Ranalis: On Lincoln in Lincoln Park, they have great pizza, salads, and beer. With the most epic patio scene, always crowded with the cutest dogs, this one is great for groups!
- Tango Sur: On Southport in Lakeview, this place is romantic and seriously delicious. Plus it's BYOB and surprisingly affordable! (Pro tip: if you get a filet, they give you enough for 2 people!)
- Lux Bar: Located in Gold Coast, it has great food, super convenient to downtown, and it's amazing for people watching. It is on the pricer side, but the outdoor dining is worth it (IMO).
- Quartinos: On State Street, this small plates Italian restaurant is always busy, which is a good sign! I love it for the crafts of wine, yummy pizza, and it's right next to a pretty crazy piano bar called Redheads. Highly recommend for a GNO!
Okay, now that we have dinner plans, we have to talk about this dress! This summer I have been obsessed with the big button trend. I think that it's super cute and sort of whimsical. I found this dress on Asos at the beginning of the summer, and unfortunately it's sold out. If you're familiar with Asos you know that items don't stay in stock for long. But I found a ton of other options for you- just scroll down!
More options below!