If you've been watching Instagram stories over the past couple weeks, you'd have noticed there has been a trend of influencers and bloggers asking each other to share 5 things about themselves that their followers may not know.
I thought this was a super fun idea and I genuinely enjoyed getting to know a little bit about the people I admire and follow. I was asked to share 5 things by Cortney, the super cute and talented gal behind @thegreyedit. In today's Tuesday's Top 10, I thought I would share those 5 facts I shared on my story, plus an additional 5 facts.
I thought this would be fun to share a little bit about myself with you all! I tend to keep my personal life out of the blog for no particular reason. Which I think is pretty funny because if I met you in person, you'd know everything about me in the first 10 minutes. I am a pretty open book. Have a question? Ask away!
And I'd love to know a little about you! If you're interested, comment with your name and a personal fun fact!
10 Things You May Not Know About Me:
- I went to an all-girls high school. It wasn't as bad as it sounds. I made lifelong friends there, who I continue to be close with to this day.
- I wanted to be an FBI Agent when I was younger. I am fascinated by crime and thriller movies, books, shows, and podcasts.
- My Dad is one of 14 and my Mom is one of 4. I have a ton of cousins who I am very close with.
- I love skiing. Water and snow skiing are two of my favorite hobbies.
- My degree is in Early Childhood Education. I taught kindergarten in Chicago for 3 years and then decided to take a break. Now I help people with buying and selling their homes as a real estate agent at @properties in Chicago.
- I got my appendix out my sophomore year in college. Now that was an experience!
- In between my sophomore and junior years of college I lived in Florence, Italy. It was the most magical and special time in my life. I am so lucky I got the experience and explore as a care-free young adult.
- I've been to 22 countries.
- I have an older brother and an older sister. Both of them live in Chicago and it's awesome. We all live within a quarter mile of one another.
- One of my favorite things to do is to go to the movies. Milkduds and popcorn is the best combination since spaghetti and meatballs!