Summer is here and it's always a fun time of year to add some warm weather gear into your wardrobe. I've been trying to find pieces that are super versatile. While the bathing suit isn't, most of the pieces above work for the office and all of my summer activities! Below is a quick rundown of the couple items I've recently added to my closet, plus a few "wish list" items that I think you'll enjoy!
- I've been wearing my light-wash jacket to work wayyyyy too often lately. I just bought this black jean jacket and I'm surprised at how soft and stretchy it is! For the price, you can't say no!
- This simple dress will be perfect for summer nights and works as bathing suit cover-up. Great for the 4th of July! Super inexpensive and flattering on. I'll wear it with white sneakers or tan tie-up sandals.
- If you've seen my instagram, you'd know that I'm obsessed with this GAP tie dye set! I bought it on a whim and I can't tell you how often I throw it on. It's super soft and cozy for an after-work #ootd.
- I just bought this dress for work and I'm wearing it to work today! Check out my instagram to see it on! It's super flattering and appropriate for the office. I'm wearing it with black slides.
- Review to come. Just bought these as a replacement for a pair that gave me blisters on EVERY.SINGLE.TOE. at work on Monday. These are super cute and I like how they aren't too high and a neutral color.
Wish List Items: